Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bookshelf: Mille Fabulae et Una

I've created a new Google BookShelf: Mille Fabulae et Una Bookshelf. This is a Bookshelf that contains the different GoogleBooks - 43 of them, to be precise - which I used as sources for the Mille Fabulae et Una: 1001 Aesop's Fables in Latin book.

I have also published the complete Bibliography for the book, including all these GoogleBooks, plus the other online sources I used.

For each of the books that I used as a source, there are literally hundreds of fables that I did not have room to include in the book, so you can definitely find all kinds of marvelous Latin fables if you start browsing around there. In addition, you can see the original verse versions of the fables, such as those by Desbillons, which I put into prose for the book. Enjoy!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment