Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Facetiae or Jocose Tales of Poggio


The Facetiae or Jocose Tales of Poggio (1879) - volume 2.

The name of the translator (translators?) is not provided, alas, and I am very frustrated to not find volume 1 at Google Books. Meanwhile, the Internet Archive likewise has only volume 2 from Google Books (although it is not listed as volume 2 there; very confusing). If anyone has suggestions about where volume 1 of this book can be found online, I would be very grateful!



.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Laura. Did you ever find volume 1? I'm looking for it myself, so far with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura. Did you ever find volume 1? I'm looking for it myself, so far with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it has been years since I have worked on this project, so I haven't really been looking. Let me try Hathi Trust! They are sometimes the lucky spot: yes! It looks like they do: Hathi: Poggio

    ReplyDelete